Any shape. Any size.
Treasured prints, artwork and documents are professionally scanned and converted to quality JPG files that are easily stored, shared and printed.
Once digitized, the lifespan of your printed memorabilia is substantially increased and protected from environmental damage like fires or flooding. Here are some examples of the types of materials we can scan:
- scrapbook pages
- love letters
How it works:
- Drop off your printed memorabilia to be scanned and digitized at our store.
- A few days later – return to pick up your digital storage device (DVD, USB drive, external drive, etc.), which will contain each scanned/digitized image as a .jpg file.
- Prints are scanned at the original size of the print with resolution of 300dpi.
- Front and back scanning is available.
- Your memorabilia is cared for by our trained archiving experts, who will treat your materials with the utmost care.
- Your items never leave our property or get shipped away.
- All original items are returned to you after the process is complete.
COPYRIGHT NOTE – Our policy is to make every effort possible to protect the rights of professional photographers. Work that is clearly copyrighted will not be scanned without the written permission of the photographer/creator.